9.26.2005

Un-Realest of the Week

Ashton Kutcher, who married Demi Moore the other day. For now, it's a great decision.... but there is only so long plastic surgery can hold on for. In about 5 years, Demi's gonna have bacon strips and Jamie Lynn Spears will have just turned 18.

Knowledge.

Jay: "Me give my heart to a woman?
Not for nothin, never happen
I'll be forever mackin
Heart cold as assassins, I got no passion
I got no patience
And I hate waitin.."
(Hey Hov, aren't those last two lines the same thing?)

3 comments:

lfa tai chi blog said...

Hi, I liked your blog its my first time here! If you are interested, go see my Tai Chi related site. Its purley for peoples health.

All the best John

leetek said...

MY Times Profile of Lloyd Braun
Lloyd Braun might be the most important, and controversial, individual added to Yahoo!'s executive suite in years.

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a primus voip site/blog. It pretty much covers primus voip related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

A. Weinberger said...

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about flyfone voip that covers flyfone voip related stuff. Please feel free to visit.