Real Honorable Mention Quote

I almost forget... I think Jay said it best:

"I got the, mind capacity of a young Butch Cassidy/N***** get fly, let em defy gravity/Fo'-five rapidly lift your chest cavity"


Christopher said...

Awesome Blog! I added you to my bookmarks. Feel free to check out my blog on xbox360 secrets anytime!

Christopher said...

Amazing job on your Blog! I'll definatly be coming back. If you're interested, check out my corvette blog that gives all of the top resources for corvettes and the new Corvette C6!

Riz said...

Great blog site, lots of info really liked it.

I have a Ceiling Fan With All Wood site/blog. It pretty much covers Ceiling Fan With All Wood related stuff.

Come and check mine out if you get time.

Coolout said...

Video of first Solstice delivery
We're pretty jazzed about the Solstice and can't wait to get one in the Autoblog Garage hoping that it will exceed by far the low expectations set by many of GM's current crop of products.
Nice blog....looking for the latest artist hip hop rap site/blog. Its all about artist hip hop rap

Michael said...

Excellent blog! I give it an A+ with a Gold Star!! If you want, you can check out my earn extra money online blog that reveals many things that nobody knows about how to easily make 90k/month online.

Steiny17 said...

Terrible Blog! Check out my blog Varun is a Big Douche!