1.18.2009

OBAMA EXPRESS, BITCHES!!!

Update: It's been two days and I'm still in shock.

After getting up at 6 AM and standing in the freezing cold for nearly 3 hours, I never even got a whiff of the National Mall due to a massive breakdown in the security lines.

Needless to say, I'm a little skeptical my government can solve two wars and a financial crisis when it's too incompetent to A) send me my absentee ballot and B) allow me to watch my president take office after enduring a 5-hour bus ride from New York.

I see nothing short of a personal letter of apology from the government in our inbox that will restore my faith in this country.

Otherwise, let us never speak of this again.


That's right. Due to a last minute Flip McTastic, The Realests are currently sitting on a bus headed to DC for the HISTORIC inauguration of Barack Obama (If you thought hearing that Jerome Bettis was from Detroit got old, brace yourselves).

We're rumored to be attending a concert tonight that involves DMX. Something we find hard to believe since A) the Crack Man is in jail and B) he still may not know who Barack Obama is. But never put anything by X...

We'll have more from the trail to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH-IO is to blame for the absentee ballot...