1.15.2009

WEEZY F. BABY THOUGHT OF THE DAY


From "Damn", also off "The Best of Lil Wayne" mixtape:

"Young, rich bastard. Nine in my jacket, just waiting to blast it.
And I was born in a casket. In other words, I was born to die, fagot."

A couple questions here:

• When you say you were born in a casket - does that mean you were actually conceived out of a corpse or your mom just-so-happened to be lying in a casket when you were delivered?

• So because you were born in a casket, you were born to die? As opposed to the rest of us that are born to... what exactly?

• Are you implying that by being born there you've already experienced death in a way? It's all very poetic, but we're not buying it.

2 comments:

Zubin said...

HAHAHAHA this is one of the funniest posts ever jim
-zubino

Kish said...

yellow diamond ring lookin like a lil funyon stand on my toes you can call me paul bunyon, switchin up my flows like a nigga do construction, the microphone wet cus my words like seduction