9.23.2008

WEEZY F. BABY THOUGHT OF THE DAY


We're kicking it old school with today's lyrics from "I'm Me." Though it came before Weezy's masterpiece, Tha Carter III, I think we can all agree it's some of Master Wayne's finest work:

"The only time I wear Depends is when I'm 70 years old. That's when I can't hold my shit within, so I shit on myself. Cause I'm so sick and tired of shitting on everybody else."

Yeah, the transitive theory. We get it. Have since middle school:

• You = The shit

• Shit = Poop

Therefore,

• You = Poop

I mean I was pretty proud of myself for writing a song called "Poop and Peep Make a Great Flava" - but I was 8-years old. Get over it already.

And are you telling us you will still crap your pants as an old man even if you have control over your bowel movements - just because you're tired of defecating on other people?

Really?

Really Weezy???

Damn. That's real.

Note: We're on a huge T.I. kick, so do yourself a favor and check out our bangers of the week:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kanye needs to walk away from the auto-tune machine.