1.25.2005

I have lost my mind

I couldn't fall asleep last night. The last I checked it was around 4 AM. That's when my acid trip dream started. I have no idea how to explain everything that happened and am having a hard time connecting the parts of the dream, but I woke up at 7 AM completely alert and convinvced that the world we are living in right now is a dream. Let's see what I can recollect about a dream in which I watched a movie (And yes, this is true):

- Animals having sex
- Seeing the same people over and over in multiple roles
- Riding the train with my mom, which for some reason was above ground
- The movie being directed by Spike Jonze, who was wearing a sunflower costume and wouldn't respond to anything I was saying - he just kept making randoms noises with the top of the sunflower being directly over his face.
- Realizing the whole scene I had witnesses was in my head (but this part was also in my head too) and that moment basically turning into Wicker Park with Josh Hartnett, although I haven't actually seen that movie
- A secret society in which very important people such as United States Presidents were still alive and had cheated death somehow
- When I bolted for the door of the secret society, I became frozen and then transported back in time to where I was before trying to make my escape
- Being in a movie theater and watching the very end of the movie I was talking about, which was me sitting in the movie theater and watching the end of the movie (think: Get Shorty)

This movie is obviously filled with ideas from and for our movie, which leads me to two conclusions: I am hitting a creative peak that can never be matched or I will be in a mental institute by the end of this week.

No comments: