1.16.2005

The movie

For those of you that don't know, Jim and I are writing a movie about fratboy missionaries. The movie is tentatively titled "Fratboy Missionaries: The Gift and The Curse." We originally decided that the movie would make 3 trillion dollars and that we would split the profits equally. But I am starting to reconsider if we should stick with that original deal. After looking over the script, its clear that I've thought of 78% of the funny lines...Jim has thought of a few...Every dope has his day I guess...Right now, I think I should get much more than half of the profits...I've done more of the work and been much more real (look at Jim's last blog)....Now I'm going to bed...and yes, i am writing this blog because i am angry that jim compared me to landon...i'm much frattier than that douche

No comments: