3.24.2005

Moondog Request

The quest for Moondog is on. We will chronicle the e-mails back and forth trying to schedule him:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appearance_Description: I am a pistons fan. My roommate is a cavs fan. I
would like Moondog to come to a birthday gathering for my roommate. It
would make his year. Moondog is by far his favorite mascot in the league,
and the Cavs are his favorite team. How much would it be for Moondog to
come out here? Thanks for your help.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hourly appearance rate is $250, however for out of state you would also be
responsible for air/hotel.

Thanks for your interest. Let me know if you need additional help.

-Moondog




Moondog writing us back Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's going to be finish of mine day, but before end I am reading this fantastic paragraph to increase my experience.

Visit my homepage :: the introduction of diet menu
my webpage > hcg drops for weight loss