4.29.2005

Un-Realest of the Week

Reggie Miller.

Reasons:
* Leg kick
* Pushing (remember the shove he gave Jordan in the playoffs to hit the game-winning 3?)
* Flopping
* Trash talking (even Jordan threw a punch at him)
* Fucked up teeth
* Holding his hand in the air after made shots

Oh well, at least everyone will ALWAYS remember Tayshaun sending his shit in the stands during the playoffs last year (which, we might add, he cried for a goaltending call after).



Being coot again Posted by Hello

5 comments:

Ayoye said...

I did not have time to read your intire blog, so please forgive me, but I wanted to take the opportunity to invite you to look at mine for a way to better manage our unwanted goods using these services encan hgregoire and others like encan hgregoire, thanks for reading me

blogger1272 said...

What a great site you have here, I bookmarked it!

I have a penis enlargement reviews related info site. It covers penis enlargement reviews related information.

Check it out when you can. ;)

photokorea said...

Hello

I woul like to tell photo contest information on your cool blog site.


Dynamic korea

Apply 2005 Photo contestApply 2005 Photo contest

More information
click here

photokorea said...

Hello

I woul like to tell photo contest information on your cool blog site.


Dynamic korea

Apply 2005 Photo contestApply 2005 Photo contest

More information
click here

Kevin said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正牙周病,紋身,刺青,創業,批發,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字自然排序,網路行銷,關鍵字自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,關鍵字廣告,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字廣告,關鍵字,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,網路爆紅,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗