9.28.2006

IT'S OFFICIAL: UM TOTALLY SWEETER THAN ND

Even though Michigan pounded Notre Dame a couple weeks ago, the debate rages on about which is the better school. Between the history of their football programs and quality of education, the two institutions are neck-and-neck.

That is until now...

Thanks to the AOL Michigan Sports Blog, we've discovered that none other than internet celebrity Tucker Max says Michigan is "WAY cooler" than Notre Dame (if you aren't familiar with Tucker, click here):

I'm going to have to make the call--Michigan is WAY cooler than Notre Dame [I went to the Purdue/ND game earlier this year]. In every way. Better football environment, hotter girls, guys who aren't fucking douche bag jamooks--everything is better at Michigan. Were I a 17 year old high school senior and picking between those two for college, no question or debate--I would be a Wolverine. Sorry Notre Dame, I don't have a dog in this fight, I am just calling it like I see it. You guys suck.
There you have it, folks. How could anyone possibly argue with that?


The Princeton Review needs to hire this guy ...

No comments: