12.07.2006

IS MAKING OUT WITH YOUR CREW GANGSTER?

It's been awhile, but I'm sure everyone remembers the Cash Money Billionaires (formerly the Cash Money Millionaires). They came on the scene with "Back That Ass Up", re-inventing rhyme by putting "yeah" or "ah" on the end of every bar.

Well now they are back.

Lil' Wayne has been in the news for ripping Jay-Z and his new album with Baby "The Birdman" entitled, "Like Father, Like Son."

We don't want to come across as homophobes, but we think this picture is a pretty tell-tale sign that rap is losing its damn mind:



That's right folks: that's Lil' Wayne and The Birdman making out (click on the photo to get a better look at the reactions from the dudes on the right).

Why, you ask?

Baby said it's just an example of their father-son relationship, while Lil' Wayne was much more poetic when he explained the situation to Complex magazine:

"I don't fault nobody for misunderstanding. I don't understand a lot of shit. Baby walked in the crib one day and was like, Everybody's doing this black mob shit. When I see you n*ggas, this is what we're gonna do.' And that's why you probably got a picture of me because I stuck with everything that man said. But every n*ggas dont that. I've done kissed (Juvenile and B.G.). No homo."


Lil' Wayne should have stuck with "drop it like it's hot" ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sonnns, dont forget bout big O - my shizz is so real that my middle and maiden name is both REALNESS, yo.

stop frontin an remember that darius aint in cali no more, dammnnn.

i wish i neva found your blog cause earlier this morning i was the only really realness that i knew.

an that shit is true like,

O

top transex roma said...

Thanks so much for your post, pretty helpful information.