12.03.2006

LLOYD CLAPS AT URBAN MEYER - FINALLY

It's about time someone put Urban Meyer in his place. That guy's been whining for weeks now, and even went on Sportscenter last night and said Michigan already had their shot at Ohio State. Normally, I would respect someone poppin' off like that - but not when you come off like a whiny bitch.

Lloyd's response on Michigan Replay:

"I think it's going to be a great controversy, I don't care who gets selected because I just think that based on some of the comments the Florida coach has made in the last two weeks -- campaigning strenuously for a berth in the championship game -- and making some statements about Michigan that I think were inappropriate."

A) We love how Lloyd just referred to him as "the Florida coach"

B) Maybe we should kick the shit out of Florida just for fun after beating Ohio State...


Michigan coaches: nothing but class...

No comments: