1.16.2007

REALEST OF THE WEEK: WAYNE HUIZENGA

I thought Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga was starting to lose his mind when he asked the media for coaching suggestions at a press conference announcing Nick Saban's departure.

Then he interviewed Giants defensive coordinator Tim Lewis, who got fired a couple days later.

Then he interviewed Jim Mora and Chan Gailey.

But Huizenga looks like a genius now for the newest Dolphins coaching candidate: Mike Shula.

That's right. The same guy that was just fired at Alabama and replaced by Nick Saban (and of course Don Shula's son).

Huizenga might as well have called the Alabama AD and told him, "Do you think I give a fuck about winning, cuz I don't..."


Bravo, Wayne. Bravo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gentlemen, I respectfully disagree. Shula is not a bad coach at all. He went 10-2 at Bama the year before last, and not to mention, UA never fully recovered from their Fulmer-instituted NCAA sanctions. His style might translate in the NFL well, who knows?

Anonymous said...

Wayne i think if a psycho boy. He'll stop at nothing to get his way. If I told my story you wouldn't believe it. My Ex is big buddies with him. For some reason he has decided to make my life miserable. If you saw me you wouldn't know why. I certainly don't. I'm nothing to look at. I'm just your average middle class 40+ women. The only thing I've heard is he likes to watch me struggle. Very sadomasochist. The million dollar question is why me. There arre plenty of fish in the sea.