1.31.2007

ZUBINO ON 24: IS HELL FREEZING OVER?


The Great Zubino
Realests Correspondent

After watching what I thought to be the best four episodes to be back-to-back-to-back-to-back in 24 history, I thought I could count on the writers not to leave me bored. Then the fifth hour came and the writers made the most ridiculous plot jump ever, Jack’s brother being the terrorist advisor to President Logan in Season 5.

This week, in the 6th hour- I’m in shock.

The show is being based of characters that we have never seen before this season, and quite frankly (suck it Steven A. Smith), I couldn’t care less about Walid getting the hell knocked out of him. I doubt anyone cares what happens to him or his girlfriend Sandra Palmer (who hasn’t showed up before this season, never even mentioned). It’s also lame that their making Graem Bauer have a part in every terrorist activity that is going on… it’s just pure coincidence that Jack’s brother is on the dark side, right?

Don’t get me wrong, 24 is pretty much my life. I wake up, go to school talk about 24 with friends and teachers, come home and go online to talk about 24, play the 24 video game, go to sleep and dream about 24, rinse-recycle-repeat.

But unless next week’s episode makes up for these past two shitty weeks, I will only have one belief: The world is coming to an end.

No comments: