6.24.2008

DUMBEST RAPPER ALIVE

Lil Wayne is getting dumber by the day. And at the rate he is going right now - combined with all the cough syrup he must be pounding on a nightly basis - the man could be a complete vegetable by Thanksgiving.

Take a peep at this Q&A conducted by Rolling Stone:

Q: On "Mr. Carter," Jay-Z calls you "my heir, Young Carter" — that had to feel pretty cool.

A: That line right there was hard! Unbelievable. I didn't even realize it at first. My homie had to tell me "You know what he said, right?" I didn't even get it. I was like, "Why is he saying 'air'? Is he just talking about the air?" But I'm smart enough to know that he's smart enough not to just be talking about the air.

Does this remind anyone of the scene in The 40-Year Old Virgin when Jay gets into it with a customer?

"First of all, you throwin' too many big words at me, and because I don't understand 'em I'm gonna take 'em as disrespect."

Thankfully this time beef was avoided.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A picture's worth a thousand words.

Anonymous said...

Not only is he the dumbest but the most over rated right now. He sings about the same thing every time. How about puttin out something original and stop swagga jackin from Biggie.