2.20.2006

Mango On Ice!



"Moisture is the essence of wetness....



... and wetness is the essence of beauty."



Amazingly, no one has made the connection between U.S. men's figure skater Johnny Weir and Chris Kattan's "Mango" character from Saturday Night Live. Leave it to The Realests to let you ponder these things:

Facts:
* Admires Paris Hilton
* Nickname is "Tinkerbell"
* Admits he is "Princessy"
* Referred to himself as "the prettiest flower on the pond"

Quotes:

On how he prepared for his competition: "I slept for about five hours, then I got up and did my hair and put on my fake face."

On his performance, Part I: "It's over, it's done. It's Valentine's Day, and I can go out and buy myself a rose and some chocolate."

On his performance, Part II:
"I didn't feel my inner peace tonight. I didn't feel like my aura is white today. My biorhythms were a little off. I was black inside."


No comments: