2.16.2006

Who is Sports' Biggest Pimp???

This is like Fox's "Sexiest Man" competition, except not gay. Leave your votes in the comment section. The winner will be announced shortly. Following are the pictures of our favorites, followed by their inner monolgue at the time.

Big Ben

"What does a World Champion have to do to get his dick sucked around here...?"

Rondell White

"Man, white girls are so fuckin' easy..." Posted by Picasa

Kyle Orton

"This one is for you, Lovie... Bitch!"

Pedro Martinez

"They can't see my boner, can they...???" Posted by Picasa

Matt Leinart

"Oh shit, where am I?... Well, at least I lost that psycho blond chick..."

Steve Nash and Dirk Nowitzki

"Steve... dude, I gotta tell you something................. shit, I forget..." Posted by Picasa

Aaron Sele

"Sweet party.... whose kid is this....????"

Rex Grossman

"What is in these balloons, kid????!!!!" Posted by Picasa

No comments: